Help with a Google Tracking Redirect

Common questions to Helicon Tech

Help with a Google Tracking Redirect

21 Jan 2014, 14:48

I'm trying to enter a Redirect that was developed using Google Ad Tracker but when I create the Redirect and test, the web page (See Attached) tells me that there are to many redirects in the line.

RewriteRule labels ANSI-ISO-Safety-Labels?utm_source=Catalog&utm_medium=DM&utm_content=SellSheet&utm_campaign=Catalog_DM_0114 [NC,R=301,L]

I have a feeling that the ?, & are not the correct syntax and the ReWriteRule cannot decipher the code.

Any help re-writing the code would be appricated.

Regards
PiperMEH
Attachments
Redirect.jpg
Redirect.jpg (73.28 KiB) Viewed 56048 times

Re: Help with a Google Tracking Redirect

22 Jan 2014, 06:55

Your suggestion would have been correct if the querystring parameter was in the left part of the rule. So far the rule looks good.
In your case the problem is that "labels" in the left part has no beginning or end of the pattern defined. You need:

Code: Select all
RewriteRule ^labels$ ANSI-ISO-Safety-Labels?utm_source=Catalog&utm_medium=DM&utm_content=SellSheet&utm_campaign=Catalog_DM_0114 [NC,R=301,L]

Regards

09 Feb 2017, 03:17

Your most reasonable alternative is to guarantee the board and confirm whether they approve you to Custom Assignment direct the settings. If not, affirm whether they approve custom pushpin or lids definition for controlling.

17 Feb 2017, 09:18

Not too much away from any reservation but rather according to me, - you can normally carbon copy glue the code to old one hooked on new one. assignment writing help Google does not in reality utilize the area in the subsequent code, unless you are doing unique sorts of following, so the span of you are doing consistent Analytics subsequent, you can basically port over the code.

18 Feb 2017, 10:31

Your most sensible option is to ensure the board and affirm whether they favor you to Help with EzAssignment writing service coordinate the settings. If not, attest whether they endorse custom pushpin or tops definition for controlling.

01 Mar 2017, 10:21

We can regularly duplicate paste the code to old one snared on new one. write cheap essay online Google does not as a general rule use the region in the resulting code, unless you are doing special sorts of taking after, so the traverse of you are doing steady Analytics ensuing, you can fundamentally port over the code.

10 Apr 2017, 10:56

In the event that you need to go up and past what Google Analytics gives you in the method for following which redirect spaces are the most dynamic,Essay.Lounge it would really be more useful to just code a page that counts a hit in a database table.

25 Apr 2017, 03:57

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. dhow cruise at marina

28 Apr 2017, 03:10

Actually, there is no need to install it on all domains that redirect. Only on the side of them on land. The reason why you do not need to do this is, because statistics on a redirect page about identical with those of the landing page will be generated. The only difference https://www.clickessay.com/ is the referrer attribute one sets up the home will be large, because the redirect page should say it. Secondly provides puts it on the redirect page instead of landing page not useful results because every visitor there only a short time. You will see a huge bounce rate. A bounce rate is when a visitor hits the site and leaves your website within about 30 seconds.

02 May 2017, 10:58

I observed that every time I prepare a Google investigation and bond a link, Google redirects me to a wide-ranging sheet previously wadding the website I cracked on. It does not component if I use my PC, my receiver, or alternative person's mainframe.

18 May 2017, 06:03

My site uses redirects and I am having a hard time trying to track the traffic. I wanted to have a one-page site instead as it is better to track the google analytics and at the same time easier SEO for me. But still, I am having hesitations if I am going to convert them or not. To make matters worst, my content is running low, it's a good thing procustomwriting is helping me create my content.

05 Jun 2017, 07:34

After you have your redirect in place, you are ready to start tracking. After a day or so, I dove into our NMC Google Analytics to see how my query string was performing. Buy assignment team is always ready to perform.

07 Jun 2017, 17:28

This is really awesome pist thanks for creating this thread lets enjoy injustice 2 with injustice 2 free gems and Mobile legends cheats

<a href="http://unblockedgamesjunction.com">unblocked games<

25 Jul 2017, 03:34

Well guys_this is the perfect place for the free online unblocked games.

Unblocked Games

25 Jul 2017, 03:53

well guys_this is the perfect platform for the free online unblocked games.
http://unblockedgamesjunction.com

01 Aug 2017, 10:00

i was facing this issue last month but i couldn't get through.
send Flowers To Japan

01 Aug 2017, 10:02

i was facing this issue last month but i couldn't get through.
send Flowers To Japan

06 Sep 2017, 01:41

Google usually offers seek end result and make sales from it. If someone gives person seek to google , google offers small part of revenue to that site visitors generator. Here comes search engines and tool bars like as Babylon, Delta,, iLivid, Ask toolbar, Yahoo, Bing and lots of extra. Essay Writing Help UK

27 Sep 2017, 10:40

<a href="https://google.com">sss</a>

24 Nov 2017, 05:05

Your most sensible alternative is to guarantee the board and insists whether they support you to Help with
https://www.topassignmentservice.com/ composing administration organize the settings. If not, bear witness to whether they underwrite custom pushpin or tops definition for controlling.

Next

Return to Common Questions