The easiest way to share and manage your Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories over http.
• Very easy installation
• No need to hack configuration files, SCM-Manager is completely configureable from its Web-Interface
• No Apache and no database installation is required
• Central user, group and permission management
• Out of the box support for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
• Full RESTFul Web Service API (JSON and XML)
• Rich User Interface
• Simple Plugin API
• Useful plugins available (f.e. Ldap-, ActiveDirectory-, PAM-Authentication)
• Licensed under the BSD-License
To proceed with installation you need to install Web Platform Installer first and add Helicon Zoo Feed.
Check Installation instructions to find how to configure Web Platform Installer and Helicon Zoo now. Or click Launch WebPI button if you have it all set already.
← back to Zoo gallery