This forum has been moved here:
Helicon Tech Community Forum

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  HelpHelp   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Common Questions (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Helicon Tech : Common Questions
Subject Topic: Your web hosting provider?
Author
Message |
0zass

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:57pm

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

hypnos

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 12:03pm

I have a "free" blog hosted in wordpress, soon I'll be getting a paid hosting. Your host is kinda weird, stating that you are using too many server resources.
If I'm going to choose for a host for my blog, I'll go not for unlimited hosting, but for a paid hosting with good customer support and competitive prices. So far I haven't decided on which host to choose hehe.
I am currently reading some reviews that might help me to choose a good web host. this review http://www.webhostingsearch.com/ might be of help.

bodicharla

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:06am

Any web hosting services please mention here along with the details....!!!!

TwinkleToes

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:27am

Mine is www.webhosting.uk.com, no hassle, no hidden costs,
everything I needed for one price which is why I chose it.

On line TEFL and TEFL courses online are great to learn how to teach.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Printable version Printable version