We are here again to let you know of a new Helicon Ape build – 220.127.116.11.
This build is quite a big step forward compared to the previos one. So… what has changed:
- 3 new modules added:
- mod_mime destined to associate requested filename extensions with the file’s behavior (handlers and filters) and content (mime-type, language, character set and encoding);
- mod_evasive is an efficient instrument to get rid of DoS/DDoS and brute force attacks;
- mod_developer is a perfect HTTP-level tool for web developers providing a bunch of all-round information for the HTTP request.
- and some improvements implemented:
- enhanced algorithm for generation of web sites tree in Helicon Ape manager (does not cause delays even with hundreds of sites on your server);
- sites list in Helicon Ape manager tree in now sorted alphabetically;
- new core level directive –
StopOnError– makes it possible to tell Helicon Ape how to process unknown directives: when it’s on, the browser will throw 500 error; when it’s off (default), unknown directives are ignored.